Customer Service Options
- Help/FAQ section: A help section contains an overview of all the areas of the site, how to navigate through them and how to finish specific tasks.
- Live Support (optional): Live Support is completely optional but is a great customer service option for consumers. Instead of filling out a form and emailing it to a company then waiting a few days for a response, Live Support enables consumers to get advice and help in real time.
- Contact Us Section: A contact us section contains a telephone number, business address and email address so clients can get in touch with the company at any time.
- Website Map (Site Map): a website map is simple a page that visually maps out all the areas of a website for easy navigation.
When offering customer service it is important to follow customer service etiquette:
- Always demonstrate good manners.
- Make each customer feel as if they are valuable to the company and that their business is much appreciated
- Empathize and respect customers
- Listen to their problems and offer effective results.
A great example of effective customer service can be found at the website: http://www.myvideotalkusa.com/contact.asp